Quality Assurance Manager
Greater New Jersey Area
Looking to elevate your career to the next level with a company looking to combat the global pandemic? A large biopharmaceutical manufacturer is looking to add a QA Manager to one of its sterile manufacturing facilities. This individual will be instrumental in ensuring that the Site QMS is upheld to company and government standards, as well engaging in quality operations activities. If you are looking to accelerate your career with this industry leader then don't hesitate to apply!
The Quality Assurance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead and develop staff
- Take full ownership and accountability of the site's QMS.
- Manage the disposition of all raw materials, intermediates, packaging and factory supplies, and all finished goods for commercial and clinical operations.
- Manage all customer complaints and recalls.
- Manage the preparation and approval of master batch records, cleaning batch records, monographs, and test methods.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- 6+ years QA experience
- 3+ years supervisory experience
- Must have sterile/ aseptic manufacturing experience
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Excellent Bonus