Quality Assurance - Clinical Supply Consultant
This position is responsible for supporting clinical packaging and labeling operations for the development program. The incumbent will support daily clinical supply packaging and labelling activities, working closely with CMOs and the clinical supply chain team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the review and approval of clinical and commercial packaging and labeling jobs
- Compilation clinical and commercial packaging and labeling jobs
- Deviations, CAPA, Change Control as needed
- Prepare clinical and commercial packaging and labeling jobs for disposition
- QA Oversight of Drug Product Destruction