Quality Manager, Qualified Person
A leading pharmaceutical company are looking for a Quality Manager, Qualified Person to join their dynamic and international Quality department. They specialise in the manufacturing of vaccine products that are then packaged and distributed all over the world. This role is critical to the management and release of finished products form the site and requires the successful candidate to have a full understand of the GMP compliance throughout the production facility. The position is based near Koln, Germany.
You are responsible for Quality operational activities as well as the release of products to the EU and Global market. You will also be responsible to report to the Quality Head on pharmaceutical affairs and issues related to QP responsibilities. This is a highly intense position and requires those who have an absolute authority on all Quality issues.
- Overall responsibility for all batch release related systems, activities and processes
- Cooperation with all other Quality Assurance departments as well as with Production, Quality Control and Supply Chain
- Take over the routine duties acc. to the legal requirements including the final judgement of batch disposition/release of products produced internally and as well as externally
- Professional degree as Pharmacist or an equivalent education and Qualification as Qualified Person according to § 15 AMG
- Deep experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Control or Production for several years (international environment
- Excellent knowledge of respective and applicable regulations, legislation and GMP/GDP/ISO guidelines for pharmaceuticals
- Business fluent English and German
- Salary ranging between €85,000 - €105,000 depending on experience
- KPI Bonus ~€15,000
Apply here if you are interested in this opportunity or if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities please contact: or phone +44203758792