Job Title : QC Stability Supervisor
Summary : Are you looking to join a global leader in pharmaceutical synthesis and specialty ingredients? My client is a billion-dollar CDMO that provides both biotech and pharmaceutical companies with expertise and capacity to develop and manufacture active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), intermediates and drug delivery solutions at any stage between research and commercial scale. My client also specializes in medical-grade polymer synthesis, flow chemistry and bio-catalysts. If you are someone who is looking for an opportunity to build and develop your own team and quality process, this would be a great opportunity for you!
The QC Stability Supervisor will be responsible for :
- Generate stability protocols and reports
- Pulling stability samples at the appropriate date
- Performing reviews of analytical test results and Audit trail for Stability samples.
- Performing investigations, writing reports and change control documents for data related to stability program.
- Leading any special stability project assigned for critical customer needs.
The QC Stability Supervisor should have the following requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related field.
- 5-6 years of experience, 4-5 years of experience with M.S.
- Experienced in Stability Program of pharmaceutical products.
- Working knowledge for pharmaceutical lab equipment operation and data review (HPLC, GC, KF, etc.)
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply!