I am seeking a QC Specialist for an innovative biopharmaceutical company in the Bay Area that focuses on rare diseases. They have a robust pipeline consisting of clinical and pre-clinical trials. Currently, huge expansion within their clinical trials is expected. As a result, there is significant opportunity for high visibility with key stakeholders.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Involvement with analytical lab equipment such as calibration, maintenance, and repair
- Handle change requests via QMS Trackwise
- Oversee vendor contracts
- Interact with vendors and create good relationships to ensure needs are met
- Assess stability and perform equipment inventory reconciliation
The perfect candidate will have:
- Experience in GMP/ GLP and QC practice
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience
- Industry experience and experience working with vendors is a plus!
If interested, then please don't wait to apply!