Quality Control Chemist
- Greater NJ area
One of the leading generic pharmaceutical manufacturing organizations is looking for a QC Chemist to join their growing team! This company has a substantial pipeline of products as well as a growing presence within specialty brands. The QC Chemist will be responsible for performing different tests on the acceptability of validation samples, raw materials, and finished products within a laboratory environment.
The QC Chemist will have the following responsibilities:
- Follow SOPs and Safety Guidelines, ensuring compliance with a cGMP environment and maintaining good laboratory practices.
- Keep accurate lab notes in order to complete related reports, write summaries, and keep proper documentation.
- Performing tests using various techniques and instrumentation such as dissolution, UV, HPLC, GC, etc.
The QC Chemist will have the minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or a related scientific field with 3+ years of industry experience as a Chemist. Master's Degree in Chemistry or a related scientific field with 1+ years of industry experience.
- Working knowledge of GMP guidance and ISFDA and ICH guidelines.
- Ability to make observations with instruments and carry out needed computations.
- Knowledge of method validation, transfer, and verification of analytical methods is a plus.