One of Europe's most exciting biopharmaceutical manufacturers in Switzerland are searching for a QC Team Lead in their Biochemistry division.
This person would be leading a small team that is responsible for the chemical and molecular biological analysis for the site, including their COVID-19 vaccine project.
Key responsibilities of the QC Team Lead include:
- Assumption of responsibility for endotoxin analysis, TOC analysis, conductivity analysis, germ ID for Bio Pharma, Chemical Pharma and mRNA COVID vaccine production
- Management of a team of up to 15 employees
- OOX, CAPA and DRs management
- Representation of the Biochemistry team internally and externally
- Participation in customer and regulatory inspections
Key requirements of the QC Team Lead include:
- Completed degree (MSc, PhD) in the field of microbiology / biology / biochemistry or a comparable qualification
- Experience in a management position
- Experience with GMP or in an ISO environment
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- You like exciting and changing challenges within the various projects and you are flexible in your work
- Very good knowledge of English, German good to have