Role: QC Analyst / QC Technician
Department: QC - Product Testing
Location: Novato, CA (Fully onsite)
Length: 6 month contract w/ extension possibilities
Client: Global biopharmaceutical company focused on rare genetic diseases. Forbes ranked them in the top 10 for most innovative companies in the world.
The QC Analyst is responsible for supporting microbiological and analytical data management within the manufacturing commercial and clinical operations space.
- Handle data entry of product samples using enterprise systems such as Labware LIMS
- Assist in test record generation, archiving, and management
- Participate in team and department meetings
- Ensure that lab procedures are following standard guidelines in order to avoid compliance risks and deviations
- Work on test record retrieval supporting Laboratory Investigation Reports (LIR) and Deviations
- Collaborate with other departments, including Manufacturing, Analytical Chemistry, Product Development, and Validation
- Perform other responsibilities necessary
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Associate's degree with work experience may be considered)
- 0-2 years of laboratory experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Great communication, collaboration, and time-management skills
*W2 basis only
*Client requires all workers to be fully vaccinated
If you are looking to break into the biotech/pharma industry, this would be the perfect opportunity!