A cutting-edge biotech company in Emeryville specialising in the development of disposable health diagnostic hardware is looking for a Quality Specialist to support and help administer the quality system.
- To perform all work duties in compliance with company guidelines.
- To assist with administration of the Non-Conformance Report program.
- To perform process and product audits.
- To review documentation and prepare reports on QC data and master batch records.
- To assist with NCR and/or CAPA related activities.
- 1+ years in a regulated industry.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a scientific discipline.
- Proficiency with databases, spreadsheets, and word processing.
- Custom benefits through our partner, PGC, including Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k.
This position is on-site.