The QA Specialist will be supporting clinical packaging and labeling operations, working closely with the clinical supply chain team and with CMOs.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for the following activities…
- Reviewing and approving clinical and commercial packaging and labeling
- Supporting the deviations, CAPAs, and change control
- Assisting and supporting with regulatory audit preparation
- QA oversight of Drug Product Destruction
The Quality Assurance Specialist should have the following qualifications…
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a Scientific field
- 5+ years of Quality experience in a GMP
- Basic knowledge of quality systems: Deviations, CAPAs and Change Controls
- Previous experience working with EDMS
If interested, please don't hesitate to apply.