My client, a key player in the bio-pharmaceutical space, is searching for a Senior QA Manager with Regulatory Affairs experience to come on board and support their business as they grow. They are 90,000 strong in 50 countries globally and is a leading partner for sales worth over $35b.
You would be joining the dynamic group of professionals to supervise and collaborate on global projects that improve lives around the world on a daily basis. With plans to double the team's size, this exciting role will give the right candidate an opportunity to progress quickly and develop strategy internally going forward.
- Develop strategy and manage KPI's
- Responsibile for the execution and reviewal of all QA processes e.g. Internal Audit, CAPA, Non-conformity, complaint processes, QMS etc.
- Employ quality techniques to aide multiple sites in management of problem solving.
- Participate in all new product design and launch reviews to ensure product Quality, safety and environmental compliance.
- Assures compliance with applicable internal and external regulations, policies and procedures related to product safety and EHS for the site.
- Represent Business in relevant internal/external audits and interact with international/national, state, local and international agencies governing product regulations and laws.
- 5+ years of quality and regulatory experience.
- Must have worked in an ISO 9001/14001 regulated environment.
- Leadership experience - motivating, training and line management
- Experience in a cross-functional role with board visibility.
- Trained in Lean Sigma/Six Sigma processes.
- Professional efficiency in German and English languages
On offer are unrivalled progression opportunities, an attractive salary package and the chance to work with a leader in their space.
Please don't hesitate to apply through the link!