Our client, a well-known medical device company, is looking for a QA Packaging Engineer to join their successful and growing quality assurance team in the northwest of Switzerland. This role will be mostly on-site, based for 12 months.
As a QA Packaging Engineer, you will be responsible for performing packaging updates/changes (DCR/DCO) for processes, documentation and bill of materials and then execution of packaging development improvement projects and supporting NCs, SOPs & CAPAs.
- Ownership of non-conformances within the packaging development team
- Initiate process improvements based on quality events and departmental strategy
- Audit support
- NCs, SOPs & CAPAs
- Project management and planning within the packaging development team
- Quality management system experience
- Good knowledge of NCs, SOPs & CAPAs
- Experience in project execution
- Good knowledge of DCR/DCO for processes and documentation
- Audit support experience
- Minimum 2 years Experience in a Medical Device industry
- Ability to multi-task independently with minimal supervision