My client, a key player in the bio-pharmaceutical space, is searching for a QC Supervisor to come on board and support their business as they grow. They are 90,000 strong in 50 countries globally and is a leading partner for sales worth over $35b.
You would be joining the dynamic group of professionals to Manage the Quality Assurance department to collaborate on global projects that improve lives around the world on a daily basis.
Your areas of responsibility:
- Main point of contact for strategic clients, including management of client audit, investigations and batch record teams
- Ensure maintenance, quality review and approvals for TrackWise PRs
- Ensuring any deviations or quality issues are appropriately documented
- Inputting or analysing data for quality metric
- Cross-functional responsibility with other departments such as Management of client audit, investigations and batch record teams.
- Ensure all activities are conducted correctly and to the required time lines
- GxP training or experience, with a strong understanding of EU GMP
- GMP QA or QC experience within packaging and/or distribution
- Proficient in the use of TrackWise and eDMS
- Proven ability to lead teams and manage cross-functional teams.
- B2 English and German