Title: Quality Assurance Associate
Company Summary: A small pharmaceutical company in Connecticut is looking to bring on a contract/contract-to-hire QA Associate on a flexible work from home/on-site position.
The position is 32 hours a week, 4 times a week flex.
The Quality Assurance Associate will be responsible for the following…
- Write, revise and maintain SOPs
- Establish and maintain an effective QMS
- Perform QA validation activities, including but not limited to creating a validation plan, reviewing test scripts, etc.)
- Coordinate and maintain Quality documents
- Manage deviations and CAPAs
The Quality Assurance Associate should have the following requirements…
- B.S. degree in sciences or a related field
- Pharma/Manufacturing industry experience
- 4+ years of QA experience/Quality Systems
- Knowledge of Software Validation Principles
- Previous internal and external audit experience
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please don't hesitate to apply and we will reach out ASAP.