My client is a global pharma company based in the East Coast (Boston, MA) that is working on developing innovative drugs targeted towards rare diseases. They are looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team on a contractual basis of 6 months w/ possible extensions.
Location: Boston, MA à Hybrid (must be local & onsite few days a week)
Role: Project Coordinator
Length: 6-month minimum contract w/ extension possibilities
The Project Coordinator (Culture) will report to the Head of Culture.
- Manage project coordination for different surveys and processes, emphasizing a focus on reinforcing company values
- Act as an internal point of contact for different dashboard questions
- Work with raising awareness of the company's Rewards & Recognition program
- Design media for team and cultural events, develop zoom backgrounds, digital signage, and internal communications to support different initiatives
- Handle the maintenance of an organized electronic filing system for tools, resource, files, and pictures
- Partner with different counterparts to source vendors and rewards to provide for recognition for employees
- Prepare presentations, draft correspondence, support different culture assessments, oversee expenses and invoices
- Bachelor's degree
- Expert with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Previous relevant experience
If you are interested, do not hesitate. Apply now! Again, must be local to Boston, MA.