Field applications specialist - Chromatography
Location: Munich, Germany
I'm working exclusively with a leading life science organisation. they are in search of a applications specialist. The position is based near Munich and allows you to travel extensively! This is a field-based position with home office and flexible schedule.
You will be…
- Anticipating customer needs and proactively providing solutions that improve patient outcomes by driving multi-departmental sale from introduction of new diagnostics concepts through implementation
- Execute post sales actions such as troubleshooting and managing customers challenges.
- Managing product quality feedback, working alongside the cross functional teams to make improvements and informatively come up with solutions
- Responsible for Escalation Management
- Investigate product issues and analysis to determine cause of problem.
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in a scientific field, i.e. Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Oncology, Virology or similar
- Knowledge on GC and LC
- 2+ years of sales experience
- 25 days holiday a year and a great pension package.
- A dynamic work environment amongst the best in the business.
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Message me on Linkedin or email me at -