Product Manager, Switzerland
One of the most important manufacturers and suppliers of medical technology and pharma products is looking for an experienced product manager.
Are you interested in joining one of the biggest market leaders in Switzerland?
Are you keen on protecting health and improving peoples lives?
If so, do you meet the criteria for this product manager role?
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of marketing and launch plans
- Carrying out market analyzes to develop successful product strategies and product positioning
- Cooperation with internal stakeholders (sales, supply chain, medical science department, RA)
- Active exchange with the global Marketing & Sales team and the global Center of Excellence
- Budget creation and responsibility
- Technical training of the field service
- Building and maintaining opinion leaders
- Supportting and advising to customers
- Creating and holding presentations at advanced training events
- Participation in congresses
- Completion of a degree in pharmacy, science or business administration or alternatively paramedical training
- 3-5 years minimum of experience as a product manager in the pharmaceutical or medical technology sector
- Market and success-oriented personality that recognizes and realizes potential
- Independent, focused and analytical way of working
- High degree of flexibility and resilience
- Strong teamplayer
- Willingness to travel (approx. 40%, all of Switzerland)
- German, French and English knowledge. Italian is an asset
- Comptetitve industry leading package.
If you meet the requirements of this role and you are interested in joining a fantastic medical technology company then apply now.