Job Title: Product Manager-Neurology
Location: Texas (WFH Flexibility)
An innovative mid-sized Pharmaceutical company is expanding their marketing division. This role will be responsible for the product's marketing activities from pre-launch preparation to commercial launch.
- Facilitate development and execution of promotional plan and programs, and ensure their consistency with brand strategy
- Support the marketing team and launch strategy through the execution of the marketing plans for patient/consumer audiences
- Assist in the development and deployment of unbranded disease awareness market conditioning tactics and branded patient support & adherence program tactics to deliver a best-in-class patient experience and achieve brand objectives
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant pharmaceutical experience
- Neurology and/or rare disease experience preferred
- Ability to manage complex projects
If you or anyone in your network are interested in discussing further, shoot over your updated CV with available times to chat!