Title: Product Manager
Location: Greater Los Angeles Area
An industry-leading Medical Device company is looking for an innovative Product Manager to join their growing Toxicology division in their California office. This role is ideal for a candidate with several years of experience in the Medical Devices industry, leading lifecycle product management.
The Product Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead portfolio management of toxicology products through collaboration with the Clinical and R&D leaders.
- Collaborate with Senior Management to offer strategy and insight regarding forecasted revenue, supply and demand.
- Provide insights regarding market research and competitive intelligence in order to anticipate and adjust to changes in the market.
- Work closely with the sales team regarding product development and analysis of customer feedback.
The Product Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 3 years of product management experience in the Medical Device industry.
- Experience in toxicology preferred.
- MBA preferred, Bachelor's Degree required.
- Strong communication, multi-tasking, and analytical skills.
- Competitive base salary.
- Annual bonus.
- 401K, Medical and Dental.