A pharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative therapies for patients with life-threatening diseases is looking for a Procurement Specialist to join their team. The Procurement Specialist will be the company's point of contact for all matters regarding purchasing activities. This role is a 12+ month remote contract with possible extensions, full benefits included.
- Work side-by-side with all business functions to define their purchasing requirements and provide guidance on development purchase requests
- Provide prompt customer service and training to business functions to repeatedly improve purchasing processes
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years equivalent work experience in a Procurement organization
- Experience with ERP systems
If you are interested in the Procurement Specialist role, please don't hesitate to apply!