We have a current opportunity for a Process Engineering Manager on a contract basis. The position will be based in St. Gallen. For further information about this position please apply.
The Technology division of this business supplies technology, process expertise and systems to production sites globally. They are looking for a manager with organizational skills for the Inspection Systems department.
- Lead the technical and disciplinary management of the Inspection Systems team with approx. 10 engineers and, through training, ensure that your team is future-oriented, efficient and always one step ahead
- You will assume technical responsibility for the technology platforms for the visual inspection of pharmaceutical production
- With the help of your team, you will expand the network within the group, to our development partners, as well as to other providers of relevant measurement and testing technology
- You will have a proactive role in shaping the technology road map for measurement and inspection systems at our state-of-the-art production facilities
- Technical degree or university degree, ideally in the field of software or electrical engineering, and are familiar with object-oriented software development
- Experience with sensor technology in the clean room production environment would be an advantage, but is not a requirement