We have partnered with a Global Biotech company based in canton Valais who are currently expanding their manufacturing site and are seeking a Process Engineer in Clean Utilities.
They would like this person for a 12-month contract with the opportunity to transition the person onto a permanent contract with them.
The main tasks
- Design, Installation and Commissioning, Qualification and Validation (CQV) of the specific project
- Support with the concept, design, procurement, start-up, and qualification of Process Equipment
- Participate with vendor selection to guarantee design and project requirements
- Follow-up with equipment construction
- Support CQV team to develop qualifications strategy and CQV documents
- Experience in either project management or project engineering within the pharmaceutical, chemical, or biochemical industry
- Extensive experience in utilities and clean room design and construction.
- Knowledge of cGMP guidelines
- Fluency in English (Fluency in German would be advantageous)
This is an exciting opportunity with our client. Please apply directly!