- Support the development and execution of test plans and protocols for FAT, SAT, commissioning, qualification and validation.
- Provide process engineering input during design development, construction, testing, commissioning, qualification and validation, and manage changes through the project.
- Review and approve process engineering specifications, including process piping & instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), data-sheets, and procurement packages for new equipment and systems.
- English required, and fluency in German or French or Italian preferred.
- Must have minimum of 6 years related experience in engineering, construction, commissioning and validation in a GMP / pharmaceutical / biotech manufacturing environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Priority placed on good communication and relationship skills.