Global Analytical Development Senior Principal Scientist
Are you looking to join a well-established company, where you can make a difference? A key client of mine is looking for a skilled individual to join their team. This role with allow you to lead the development of Global projects within the analytical development function.
- Serve as a first point of contact within the Global Analytical Development function.
- Lead technical and improvement projects within and across Analytical Development
- Ensure alignment of instrumentation and procedures across DP and DS Operations in agreement with the global strategy
- Support global AD strategic projects
- Sharing your ideas and best practice by establishing effective cross-site and cross-function forums
- Be the communication between R&D and QC to implement new service offerings
- Raise new technology/ service needs in operations to R&D
- Lead the establishment of analytical forums within DPS
- 5 years' experience in analytical development of biologics or large molecules
- Experience of working with multi-disciplined teams both within and between sites.
- Excellent understanding of analytical development requirements for clinical and commercial products
- Proven track record of improving a business's efficiency.