This growing, mid-size CRO is seeking a driven, motivated, and enthusiastic Principal Statistical Programmer. This programmer will perform the SAS data processes and lead a team in making significant gains in the therapeutic area of Oncology.
The Principal Statistical Programmer will be responsible for:
- Maintain SAS data processes and analysis programming.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of team and company's studies.
- Work collaboratively with Statistician and Statistical programmer to maintain consistency.
- Lead the development and delivery of training.
The Principal Statistical Programmer should have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of the SAS data processes.
- Knowledge of SDTM and ADaM data sets.
- Knowledge of CDISC.