Principal Scientist - Analytical Development
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Working situation: Hybrid Model
- Level: Principal Scientist - People Manager
Our client, a global and well-known pharmaceuticals firm, is working to produce novel large molecule drug products ranging from Phase 1 to Commercialization (with a large focus on mid to late-stage development).
The Principal Scientist - Analytical Development will manage a lean team of scientists and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams across process development, formulation, and MSAT.
The Principal Scientist - Analytical Development will:
- Manage a team of scientists, providing mentorship and guidance, and ensuring the timely and successful completion of projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Research & Development, Quality Control, and Regulatory Affairs, to support product development and ensure compliance with industry regulations and guidelines
- Develop and implement scale-up strategies to transfer processes from laboratory to manufacturing scale
- Provide scientific expertise and guidance in troubleshooting and investigating complex analytical challenges, identifying root causes, and implementing effective solutions.
- Participate in relevant conferences, workshops, and professional networks to foster knowledge exchange and enhance industry visibility
The Principal Scientist - Analytical Development has the following qualifications:
- PhD with 6+ years of industry experience, or MS with 8+ years of industry experience, or BS with 10+ years of industry experience
- Experience with large molecule analytical development (hands on)
- Direct people management/leadership experience
- Preferred: novel biologics experience
- Monthly lunch and learns with free lunch
- Competitive 401K program, health insurance, maternity and paternity leave, and HSA accounts
- Hybrid work schedule offering 2 days onsite per week