We are working with an exciting opportunity with a Global Manufacturer in Medical Devices. They are looking for a Principal Engineer in Automation and Manufacturing.
- Lead in the identification and ensure implementation of opportunities to optimize/improve manufacturing processes including using engineering methods (e.g., SIX Sigma and LEAN methods)
- Employing technical design skills to re-design/design of and ensure equipment, tools, fixtures, etc. are up to standards
- Drive the development and manage the execution of complex experiments and tests
- Oversee manufacturing support tasks; give instruction to engineers/ technicians on conducting tests; train engineers/ technicians and provide feedback; and coordinate engineer/ technician work
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Science disciplines
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in production / engineering
- CAD Experience highly preferred
- Experience in Automation and DeltaV
If you are interested kindly apply with your updated CV thank you!