Job type: Permanent
Location: Warsaw, Poland
A global biopharma manufacturer is seeking a Principal Biostatistician to join their brand new Laboratory practice in Warsaw. You will be part of an organisation who are involved in a global change and transformation program across the business. You will act as a SME to the team on statistical activities topics gathered from clinical trial experiments.
Responsibilities of a Principal Biostatistician include:
- Statistical analysis on standard and custom studies.
- Identify and gather the relevant data and deliver the appropriate statistics when discussing to the oncology team.
- Oversee outsourced statistical CRO activities and deliverables ensuring highest quality in a timely manner.
- Develop sample size and provide expertise knowledge on case to case basis.
Requirements of the Principal Biostatistician include:
- Extensive experience as a statistics or relevant field of work within the pharmaceutical, biotech and CRO' space.
- Programming experience in SAS and R programming.
- PHD in Biostatistics or a relevant field of study.
- Extensive experience on Clinical trials.
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with internal stakeholders in providing SME support.
If you are interested in the Principal Biostatistician position, apply online today or contact Trevor Logendrant at +44 203 758 8975 for more information.