A leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a Principal Statistician to join their biometrics practice. You will be playing a major role in developing SAS programmers and statisticians, as well as overseeing statistical tasks at the facility. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an organisation who are launching new drugs into the market.
Key Responsibilities as a Principal Biostatistician
- Build SAS programs and specifications in compliance to the relevant guidelines and procedures.
- Coach SAS programmers and statisticians at the facility.
- Create C-Disc requirements and ensure suitable credentials of all statistical activities.
- Build relationships with key clients and vendors.
Key Requirements as a Principal Biostatistician
- Knowledgeable on SAS and C- disc.
- PHD in Mathematics OR relevant field of study.
- 5+ Years of experience in statistics.
- Strong knowledge in clinical trial applications and drug development.
If you are interested in the Principal Biostatistician position, apply online today or contact Trevor Logendrant at +44 203 667 8379 for more information.