Principal Bioinformatics Scientist Large Pharma- Oncology
- Bioinformatics | Computational Biology | Informatics
- New Jersey
This Group is looking for a scientist to join there Oncology business Group within the Translational Science Department. Work on data for developing new breakthrough oncology drugs with a primary goal of identifying and validating targets and biomarkers in preclinical studies and clinical trials for oncology.
- Data analysis activities including cleaning, handling, integration, and analysis of biomarker data
- Analyze large-scale analysis-ready datasets to answer specific focused questions
- Contribute to clinical biomarker study design
- Prepare and track documentation including analysis plans, result reports, and progress reports.
- Read and provide feedback on scientific research papers
- Generate hypotheses for new internal experiments by analyzing and interpreting externally available data.
- PhD in bioinformatics, biology, or computer science with relevant experience
- WGS/WES, transcriptomic, proteomic and epigenetic data.
- Python R or other statistical programming
- Experience in oncology is highly desirable.