REMOTE Senior Principal Pharmacovigilance Scientist
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Stocks + FULLY REMOTE
A Bio-pharmaceutical Company with an impressive pipeline across varying Therapeutic Areas is looking for a Senior Principal Pharmacovigilance Scientist. Providing expertise to the safety team and GSL, the Senior Principal PV Scientist is the backbone for the safety department.
The Senior Principal Pharmacovigilance Scientist will be Responsible for:
- Supporting the Global Safety Lead in all aspects of Pharmacovigilance activities.
- Expertise in performing signal detection.
- Readiness to perform as GSL in their absence.
- Collaborating with cross-functional team and Safety Management team.
- Contributing to Risk Management Plans.
- Assisting in Submissions and Regulatory Filing.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Minimum 5 years of Pharmacovigilance experience.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in relevant field.
- MS, PharmD, or MD/Foreign Equivalent preferred.
Interested in this role? Apply now!