Pharmacovigilance Scientist (Specialist/Associate Director)
Company: A mid-sized, publicly-traded bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Greater Boston Area is currently preparing for the commercial launch of one of its products within its pipeline. They are primarily focused on immunological diseases with significant unmet medical needs. The Global Medical Safety team is currently in search of a pharmacovigilance professional to join their team to help with a number of PV activities.
The Pharmacovigilance Scientist will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the technical and scientific support for signal detection and safety surveillance activities
- Be a part of the Safety Review Committee
- Contributing to the safety sections of numerous aggregate reports
- Supporting clinical development product in Phase 1 and Phase 2
- Oversee and assume responsibility for assigned therapeutic products through the lifecycle of the product
The Pharmacovigilance Scientist should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences - in a relevant area of study
- 5+ years of industry experience (including 3+ years of drug safety and/or pharmacovigilance experience)
- Understanding of the clinical development and relevant regulatory process
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and complete tasks to deadlines
The role is open to professionals at the Specialist OR Associate Director level - will be dependent on experience. If interest in learning more, please don't hesitate to apply.