Title: Medical Director, Global Patient Safety
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonuses + LTI's
Company Summary: A global, and leading Biopharmaceutical company is actively looking for experienced, and motivated individuals to be in their Global Patient Safety team. You will be playing a pivotal role in, developmental programs, oversight in signal detection/risk management and supporting therapeutic leads. If you feel called to contributing a bold and inspiring mission, please reach out to learn more.
The Medical Director for Global Patient Safety Evaluation will be responsible for:
- Serving in a leadership capacity for complex and strategically important programs.
- Responsible for development of documents and for negotiation with Regulatory authorities on safety matters involving these compounds.
- Training and mentoring of Pharmacovigilance Physicians and Specialists.
- Perform activities required to serve as Global PV physician
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Qualified physician (License, e.g. GMC registered, preferred)
- Minimum of 8 years experience in pharmacovigilance, clinical research or clinical development.
- 2-3 years clinical experience with patients following post-graduate training with significant knowledge of general medicine.
- Knowledge of principles of epidemiology and statistics.
Does this sound like it could be you? Apply now!