Job: Oncology Specialty Sales Representative
Territory: Fresno + surrounding cities
A global-leading biotech company is looking to hire an Oncology Sales Specialist promoting their Oncology Portfolio in the oral and IV market. This person will have account management responsibility across the designated territory and work closely with the Oncology portfolio team members to implement commercial and launch strategies for the portfolio.
This bio-pharmaceutical company is looking to become a leading player in this space as a result; a highly experienced profile is required, with a strong Oncology and Specialty Sales background.
The Oncology Sales Specialist will lead and own relationships with the Oncology portfolio by targeting appropriate influencers within the regional environment. They will build the expansion and integration for market position calling on key decision makers across the account territory and coordinate all appropriate selling activities for the Oncology portfolio.
- Strategy development to optimize product position and performance
- Identify and develop key leaders and decision makers within territory
- Develop account plans for oncology accounts with specific tactics to drive sales performance within the account and achieve access for Oncology products on system protocols
- Execute account plans and sales pull-through with local field teams
- Support the launch of new products
- 3+ years of Oncology Sales Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of Hospital Sales Experience
- Previous Pharmaceutical management experience leading accounts
- Strong Understanding of Oncology delivery
- Expert knowledge and understanding for Buy & Bill
- Strong negotiation/influencing skills