Oncology Sales Specialist
Location: Cleveland, OH
A global-leading pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Professional Sales Specialist promoting their Oncology Portfolio. This person will have account management responsibility across the designated territory and work closely with the Oncology portfolio team members to implement commercial and launch strategies for the portfolio.
The Oncology Sales Representative will lead and own relationships with the Oncology portfolio by targeting appropriate influencers within the regional environment. They will build the expansion and integration for market position calling on key decision makers across the account territory and coordinate all appropriate selling activities for the Oncology portfolio.
- Assess performance of products through reports and field insights from Sales Reps and specialists
- Strategy development to optimize product position and performance
- Develop account plans for oncology accounts with specific tactics to drive sales performance within the account and achieve access for Oncology products on system protocols
- Execute account plans and sales pull-through with local field teams, including Oncology Sales Rep, District Sales Manager, and various specialty roles
- Support the launch of new products
- 5+ years of Pharmaceutical - IDN/Institution sales experience
- 2+ years of Oncology Sales Experience
- Executive C-Suite level account management experience
- Expert knowledge and understanding for Buy & Bill
- Strong negotiation/influencing skills
- Launch experience