Job: Oncology Account Manager - Dallas, TX
A global-leading biotech company is looking to hire an Oncology Account Manager for the launch of their Oncology product. This person will have key account management responsibility across the designated territory and work closely with the district sales manager to implement commercial and launch strategies for this product.
This bio-pharmaceutical company is looking to become a leading player in this space as a result; a highly experienced profile is required, with a strong Oncology and Specialty Sales background.
The Oncology Account Manager will lead and own relationships with the Oncology portfolio by targeting appropriate influencers within the regional environment. They will build the expansion and integration for market position calling on key decision makers across the account territory and coordinate all appropriate selling activities for the Oncology portfolio.
- Assess performance of products through reports and field insights from Sales Reps and specialists
- Strategy development to optimize product position and performance
- Develop account plans for oncology accounts with specific tactics to drive sales performance within the account and achieve access for Oncology products on system protocols
- Execute account plans and sales pull-through with local field teams, including Oncology Sales Rep, District Sales Manager, and various specialty roles
- Support the launch of new products
- 5+ years of Oncology Sales Experience
- 3+ years of Hospital Sales Experience
- Previous Pharmaceutical management experience leading accounts
- Executive level relationship management experience
- Strong Understanding of Oncology delivery
- Expert knowledge and understanding for Buy & Bill
- Strong negotiation/influencing skills