MSL, Neurology (remote)
Do you want to be at the forefront of influencing the lives of patients with life-threatening diseases? One of our top clients is expanding their MSL team in the Midwest and West territories. If you want to be a part of a growing team of problem solvers and innovators, there is a new role open that offers a great work-life balance and growth opportunities.
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with HCPs and Key Opinions Leaders (KOL)
- Providing clinical expertise and disease state education to health care providers, advocacy organizations, and policymakers
- Maintaining scientific knowledge in appropriate therapeutic areas including Neurology
The Medical Sales Liaison (MSL) should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3+ years of MSL experience required
- Neurology experience required
- Rare Disease/ Orphan Drug experience is a plus
- MPH, PhD, PharmD
- Generous total rewards plan
- Diverse and inclusive community focused
- District Flexibility
If you are interested in the Medical Sales Liaison (MSL) role, then please don't wait to apply!