Title: MSAT (Senior/Executive) Director
Location: Nanjing, China
Overview: One of the global biotech firms is currently growing and seeking a MSAT Director to lead the MSAT team and process development. As a MSAT Director in this biotech company, you gain the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in future cell therapy through active leadership and technical expertise.
Responsibilities of a MSAT (Senior/Executive) Director:
- Provide direct support, guidance and mentoring for MSAT team members
- Lead tech transfer from process development and develop process knowledge into manufacturing controls strategy to overcome complex process or product issues
- Establish manufacturing strategies and troubleshoot for clinical and commercial manufacturing. Provide technical guidance on the shop floor.
- Shape manufacturing strategies by using advanced tech to support product registration and life cycle management
- Utilize GMP manufacturing knowledge into risk-assessment decisions for process design and operations, to improve chances of success, time and cost
Requirements of a MSAT (Senior/Executive) Director:
- Expertise in GMP and China / US / EU regulations. CAT-T production or upstream cell culture experience is ideal.
- 10 years of biotech industry experience in PD
- Proven experience in process development, tech transfer, problem-solving.
- Proven capabilities in people management - building and leading teams, shaping organization change
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Masters or PhD in Biological, Biochemical Science, Bioengineering or related field
- Competitive compensation package
- Relocation support
- Being part of exciting cell therapy developments
If you are interested in this MSAT (Senior/Executive) Director position, please apply by sending in your CV!