We are in need of Microbiologist II to come join a Pharmaceutical company to come in and support Quality Control activities here in Carmel, NY.
The Microbiologist II will be responsible for:
- Performing environmental monitoring (Water, Surface, Air)
- Method Validation of Microbial enumeration Tests USP <61><62> and testing for specified microorganisms.
- Perform ID activities, sample control, tracking, and growth promotion.
- Detecting, Quantifying, Identifying and Investigating possible contaminants that may impact the quality of product during different stages of the manufacturing process
- Assessing aseptic practices of site personnel and assessing the effectiveness of cleaning and sanitation programs at the site.
You must have the following qualifications:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a cGMP laboratory
- be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions as required
- Aseptic technique experience
- USP <61><62>, FDA, DEA and cGMP regulation experience
- OOS Investigation experience
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, Please Apply Now!