- Pharm.D, PhD or equivalent.
- 2-years post-graduate clinical/pharmaceutical industry experience
- Strong clinical literature evaluation skills
- Experience working independently and manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience on a Promotional Review Committee
- Experience summarizing complex scientific literature, real-world evidence, CER, and other observational research studies for scientific evaluation needs by various customer types
We have a current opportunity for a Medical Information Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Philadelphia with remote flexibility. For further information about this position please apply.