A well-established and growing Medical Communications agency is looking for a Medical Director to join their Chicago team. You will handle content creation, specifically working with publications deliverables, while mentoring juniors, and handling client engagements.
As a Medical Director, you will be responsible for:
- Being involved in business strategy, as a part of regular client meetings and kick-off calls
- Working on Publications deliverables (abstracts, posters, congresses, manuscripts, etc.) across therapy areas including immunology, neurology, autoimmune, med device, and more
- Managing scientific services team on a large book of business and mentoring junior writers across accounts
- PhD, PharmD, or MD
- At least 4 years of experience in a Med Comms agency working on Publications deliverables
- Proven accountability to deadlines and creation of content - abstracts, posters, congresses, manuscripts, etc.
- A self-starter mentality ready to impact the agency's growth and individual professional development
- Full remote flexibility, if desired
- Immense upward visibility and opportunity for professional development and growth
Why wait? Apply now to see if this Medical Director position is your perfect next step!