Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
Company Summary: A full-service Publications and Medical Affairs agency is looking for a Medical Director to join their well-established agency. This dynamic group is located in the Chicago area, while offering the flexibility to work fully remote. The boutique style agency offers a collaborative environment with great upward visibility. Are you seeking a client-facing and senior-managing role in a company that values career success? Please reach out and apply!
The Medical Director will be responsible for:
- Working across numerous therapy areas, such as gene therapy, neurology, immunology, autoimmunology, and medical device
- Leading the development of various publications and medical affairs deliverables including but not limited to abstracts, manuscripts, posters, and congress activities
- Managing client relations and ensuring their objectives are met through quality tactics and strategic solutions
- Oversight of medical writers, while also working hands-on with content creation and strategy as needed
The Medical Director should have the following qualifications:
- Must hold a PharmD, MD, or PhD
- Experience working with publications and med affairs deliverables
- 5-6 years of relevant agency experience
- A highly collaborative founder who values employee growth and success
- Fully remote option
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage as well as competitive compensation
If you are interested in this Medical Director role, then please don't wait to apply.