Title: Medical Director
Location: Osaka, Japan
Overview: One of the leading global pharmaceutical companies is seeking an experienced medical director to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to relocate to Japan to work in one of the most established companies and work on multiple therapeutic areas.
Responsibilities of a Medical Director:
- Clinical and medical oversight and development for products launched in the market
- Provide R&D support and collaborate with functional leads to establish R&D strategy and provide scientific guidance on launched products
- Collaborate with commercial and R&D teams to anticipate possible risks and respond to regulatory, scientific of commercial obstacles
- Act as the scientific expert for assigned therapeutic areas and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the regulations surrounding products
- MD or recognised equivalent degree
- Experience in clinical development / medical oversight
- Experience in multiple therapeutic areas
- Good command of English
- Good knowledge of Asia market
Benefits and Perks:
- Exciting opportunity to relocate to Japan! Generous relocation support is provided.
- Being part of one of the large pharmaceutical companies.
If you are interested in the Medical Director role, please apply by sending in your CV!