We're partnered with a boutique, independent agency that's seeking a Medical Director to join their team.
- Create and review deliverables in the Promotional Medical Education/Commercial and Medical Affairs spaces including advisory boards, steering committee meetings, slide decks, video scripts, scientific platforms, modules, eLearning, MSL trainings, banner ads, infographics, and more
- Be the client lead for remote and in-person meetings, ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality deliverables
- Cover various therapeutic areas and work across multiple accounts including, but not limited to, hematology, oncology, rare diseases, cardiology, and renal
- Work collaboratively with internal teams
- Advanced degree (PhD, PharmD, MD)
- At least four years of direct Medical Communications agency experience
- Experience working with freelancers a plus
- Therapeutic experience in the above a plus
This agency has a strong pipeline and nice trajectory in terms of sales and revenue for the end of 2023 and beginning of 2024, so this is an amazing opportunity to continue learning & growing.
Reach out with questions and apply here!