Company Summary: A well-established and growing Promotional Medical Education agency is looking for a Medical Director to join their high-performing, fast-paced team. Located in New Jersey, this role offers flexibility to work fully remote. This team works collaboratively with other agency functions to capitalize on their resources and has a tight-knit culture that holds high standards for their work. If you are looking for a place to grow with an exciting agency portfolio and you are ready to lead a dynamic team of writers, reach out and apply today!
The Medical Director will be responsible for:
- Managing client relations and act as the face of the Scientific Services team, representing content and ensuring client objectives are being met through each deliverable
- Leading on oversight of medical writers, content creation, and overall messaging strategy
- Collaborating with Editorial, Creative, and Accounts teams to deliver on a range of digital and print tactics targeted at HCPs and KOLs
- Specific area of work in Oncology and Cardiology
The Medical Director should have the following qualifications:
- PharmD, MD or PhD required
- Experience in Promotional Medical Education/ Scientific Communications/ Med Affairs
- 5+ years of relevant agency experience
- Able to travel 10%
- Fully remote option
- Rapid growth rate
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage as well as competitive compensation
If you are interested in the Medical Director role, then please don't wait to apply.