A high-growth, top-tier Med Comms agency is seeking an ambitious Medical Director to build out their scientific services team. With multiple top-level organizations focused on furthering education for physicians and healthcare professionals, this agency is looking for a Medical Director to help in discovering the most compelling ways to communicate content across deliverables. This agency is a dynamic group, focusing heavily in the oncology and neurology spaces, though previous experience in these therapy areas is not required. They are in an exciting time as they are consistently winning new business and expect to grow their Scientific team extensively this year. This position reports into the SVP, Medical Director.
The Medical Director will be responsible for:
- You will assist in developing compelling scientific information and marketing content for clients, specifically with very creative Promo Med Ed deliverables in the digital arena.
- You must demonstrate expertise in designated therapeutic area or be able to ramp up quickly to the accounts. You will become a subject matter expert and act as a Scientific advisor internally as well as to clients.
- As Medical Director, you will attend and provide support at (virtual) team and client meetings to ensure delivery of captivating speaker decks, virtual advisory boards, and compelling web content, among others.
- You will contribute to business development through planning of new business pitches and will play a key role in developing bespoke strategy per client needs.
The Medical Director should have the following qualifications:
- MD, PharmD, or PhD in life sciences required.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in Medical Communications desired.
- Outstanding written and communication skills essential.
- Capable of balancing multiple clients/projects at once.
- Management or oversight experience a plus.
- Comprehensive benefits and compensation package.
- Opportunity for growth and professional development.
- Extremely collaborative and team-centric culture.
- Fully remote position.
If you are interested in this Medical Director role, please apply ASAP.