A highly regarded, mid-sized agency on the cutting edge of Medical Communications is searching for a Medical Director to lead a team in their New York office. You will play a pivotal role in the strategic planning of the organization. You will maintain regular face to face client contact. This position offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity for accelerated career growth. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a solid background in Medical Communications and Promotional Medical Education, then please apply!
The Medical Director will:
- Build and maintain productive and long-lasting client relationships.
- Direct and mentor junior staff.
- Lead with a deep understanding of diverse therapeutic areas.
- Drive organic growth on assigned account(s).
- Facilitate timely execution of deliverables in line with SOW, deadlines, and brand stewardship established with client.
The Medical Director must have:
- Minimum 4-6 years of agency experience in Medical Communications
- PhD, MD, or PharmD.
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.
- Excellent strategy and client facing skills.
- Expertise in oncology or several different therapeutic areas.