A small-sized, Med Ed-focused agency based out of Parsippany is looking for a Medical Director to lead their Scientific Services team. Though the team is already fairly established, they're looking for someone with a keen eye for strategy and tactical drive to take it to the next level. As Medical Director, you will be heavily involved in growing current client relationships while leading pitches to diversify the agencies accounts. You will also mentor a number of direct reports and assist in training.
The Medical Director will:
- Build and maintain client relationships while pushing for new business.
- Train junior staff.
- Lead with a deep understanding of diverse therapeutic areas, which an expertise in oncology.
- Drive organic growth on assigned accounts.
The Medical Director must have:
- Minimum 7-9 years of agency experience in Med Comms.
- PhD, MD, or PharmD.
- Passion for growth and delivery of top notch service.
- Excellent strategy and client facing skills.
- Expertise in oncology or several different therapeutic areas.
If you have a drive for success and hunger for growth, along with years of experience in the Med Comms space, reach out!