Company Summary: A top-tier agency is seeking a Medical Director to build out their scientific services team. With multiple top-level organizations focused on furthering education for physicians and healthcare professionals, this agency is looking for a Medical Director to help in discovering the most compelling ways to communicate content across deliverables. This position reports into the SVP, Medical Director.
The Medical Director will be responsible for:
- You will assist in developing compelling scientific information and marketing content for clients.
- You must demonstrate expertise in designated therapeutic area.
- As Medical Director, you will attend and provide support at team and client meetings to ensure delivery of captivating tactics.
- You will contribute to business development through strategic planning of new business pitches.
The Medical Director should have the following qualifications:
- MD, PharmD, or PhD in life sciences required.
- 3 - 6 years of experience in Medical Communications desired.
- Outstanding written and communication skills essential.
- Capable of balancing multiple clients/projects at once.
- Comprehensive benefits and compensation package.
- Opportunity for rapid growth and professional development.
- Full remote flexibility.
If you are interested in this Medical Director role, then please don't wait to apply.