About the company
A dynamic Medical Device company with a rapid growth plan for the next few years is looking to now implement a experienced Medical Affairs team to help lead them in that push.
You will be responsible for developing the strategy and direction for the department for the next few years in tandem with the medical Director.
An opportunity that allows you to bring your experience and implement a vision with a high degree of freedom.
* Key Opinion Leader management and engagement * Organizes clinical advisory boards, KOL meetings and scientific symposia
* Executes internal/external education programs and trainings
* Develops medical marketing material * Designs attractive communication of scientific evidence
* Develops and implements therapeutic area specific medical plans, publication plans and PMS
* Coordinates investigator initiated studies and initiates and manages clinical studies
* University degree in life sciences, medical/healthcare, biology or engineering
* Multiannual job experience * Profound experience in medical affairs
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Broad project management experience
* Analytical, systematic and goal-oriented
* Fluent in English, basic knowledge of German
You will assume an interesting position in a future-oriented company with an international orientation. An exciting challenge awaits you in a pleasant working environment.
* Flexible working hours and performance-related pay
* Further training and development opportunities
* A lot of freedom for creativity, flexibility and own decisions
* Working in an international and collegial team and an agile working environment
So if you are interested, don't wait any longer an apply.